Welcome to our terms and conditions page.
Our Terms and Conditions are designed to make your shopping experience as simple, enjoyable and secure as possible.
We hope they answer any questions you may have, but if not please contact one of our sales team by e-mail at email@example.com, or call us on 0161 830 1919 between 8:00am-4:30pm Monday – Thursday or 8:00am–1:30pm on Friday before placing your order.
These terms and conditions apply to all products purchased on this website and to the use of this website. By accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out below. From time to time we may need to amend our Terms and Conditions so please check before making a new purchase.
How to Order
Placing an order with us is easy. Place your order online using the ‘shopping basket’ facility on the website www.izziwotnot.com completing the details required and clicking the ‘proceed to check out’ button.
This will process your order accurately including the transport costs (once you go through to the checkout), and take the payment in a secure environment. We will contact you by email to confirm the order details. If there are any problems with your order we will call you directly, so it is important to include a contact telephone number. For any questions about an order please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 0161 830 1919.
Acceptance of Order
We will acknowledge your order shortly after we receive it and will send you a further email to confirm that we have processed your order. Please ensure you provide an accurate email address.
If you have any queries regarding availability, please email our customer services team at email@example.com.
Although we try our best, we cannot always ensure permanent availability of all items, as some goods sell much better than we predict. If something is out of stock, we'll always give you the best information we can on anticipated delivery dates.
We are happy to accept payments from the following credit and debit cards over the phone or online: Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Visa Debit. We also accept payments made by Paypal.
Your account will be charged with payment at the time that the order is placed. If products are not available for any reason after we have accepted your order, we will let you know. Any charges already incurred will be refunded if we are unable to fulfil your order or you wish to cancel.
All credit card and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we are sorry but we will not be liable for any delay or non–delivery.
All prices quoted on this website are accurate at the time of publication and are quoted in pounds sterling (£), and where appropriate are inclusive of UK sales tax (VAT) at the current rate. If your order is being dispatched to a destination outside the European Union (EU), then any customs or import duties levied once the package reaches your destination country will be your responsibility as we have no control over these charges and cannot predict them.
While we try to ensure all the pricing on our site is correct, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the pricing of goods you have ordered from us, we will inform you as soon as possible and allow you to cancel the order or order the goods at the correct price. We will not process the order without contacting you, and if unable to do so, will consider the order cancelled. If you cancel and have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund within 14 calendar days of cancellation.
While we will endeavour to fulfil all orders, Izziwotnot is not obliged to fulfil orders for items that are not in stock.
Flexible Payment Terms
You can secure any of our higher value room sets with a 10% deposit*. We ask that you then pay the remaining balance prior to the delivery date of your order. Exclusions apply, if the deposit scheme is available on the set you wish to purchase then you will be able to select the deposit option in the checkout.
*Offer may be restricted at sale times. Full payment may have to be made on all sale items at time of purchase, if the deposit scheme is available you will be able to select it at checkout.
Gift vouchers can be purchased online and an e-voucher will be issued to the recipient by email.
Gift vouchers can be exchanged on izziwotnot.com only.
Gift vouchers can only be exchanged for goods sold on the website.
Gift vouchers can only be exchanged for goods of equal value, or as part payment for goods of a higher value than it’s face value. The vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash, and change will not be given if it is exchanged for goods less than its face value.
Deszone Limited, and all of its subsidiaries and associated companies, shall not be liable in the event a voucher is lost, damaged or stolen.
For full delivery details and prices click here
Stock permitting, all orders are usually dispatched within 48 hours, to arrive with UK customers within 10 working days. If you require your goods urgently we do offer a next day delivery service, available if your order is received before 12 noon. If for any reason there is a further delay, we will endeavour to contact you to notify you of the delay and dispatch your order as soon as possible.
Orders for or including furniture will be delivered by our specialist Home Delivery Team. A member of our team will contact you shortly after you have placed your order to arrange a suitable delivery date with you.
All furniture orders will be dispatched within 4 to 6 weeks. If for any reason there is a further delay, we will endeavour to contact you to notify you of the delay and dispatch your order as soon as possible.
Delivery outside of the UK
We are happy to quote a price for delivery outside of the UK mainland, simply contact us with your requirements and full delivery addresses and we will get back to you. Please allow a few days for a response, we will reply as quickly as possible but we are reliant on outside companies confirming prices, so the process can take a little longer. Please note that all overseas deliveries may be subject to local import duties, and may be affected by Customs and Excise delays. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order. Izziwotnot cannot be held liable for any local import duties and taxes imposed.
Whilst the majority of our parcels will be delivered on time, there are certain times when deliveries may be affected by adverse weather or accidents and we may have difficulty getting through to deliver your order. We are sure this will only affect a small number or deliveries, but if some are affected by delays we are sorry for this and would like to reassure you that we will do all that we can to get your order to you as soon as possible.
Please note, from time to time we may offer Free Delivery on our products. Any Free Delivery Promotion applies to UK Mainland only and excludes selected areas, such as the Highlands. If in any doubt please contact our office for confirmation of availability.
Incorrect Delivery Address
If you provide us with an incorrect delivery address and your goods are signed for by another party, Izziwotnot cannot be held responsible for any loss you incur as a result of this error.
If delivery of the goods is refused, or if you do not respond to the delivery notification left by the delivery company and the items are returned to us, you may be charged for the return of the order.
Special offers and discounts may have individual terms, if in doubt and would like further information please see promotional materials on the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Any promotional offers for free delivery apply to UK mainland only and exclude selected areas such as the Scottish Highlands. When purchasing products on the 3 for 2 offer the cheapest item will be free.
Offers have no cash alternative.
Izziwotnot or affiliate promotion codes can not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offers.
Twitter Competition T&Cs – Izziwotnot ’12 Days of Chrizzimas’
1. Entrants must be aged 16 or over, and residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Republic Ireland. Entrants exclude employees and their families of the promoter or Izziwotnot, Deszone Limited, their associated companies, their agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. No purchase or entry fee is required to enter the competition.
3. The competition starts on 9am, 1st December 2015 and the closing date for receipt of all entries is 12pm, Monday 14th December 2015. After this time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
4. To enter the competition you must follow the instructions in one of the competition tweets published by the Izziwotnot account (@Izziwotnot) from the 1st-14th December 2015.
5. Winners are not eligible to win more than once (one entry will be selected per person; a user cannot win twice with separate entries).
6. One winner shall be chosen per day with 12 winners in total - each winner will receive the prize as stated in the competition tweet they retweeted - no cash alternative will be awarded. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The winners will be selected at random by the Izziwotnot team on each day of the competition, and announced on Monday 14th December.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The decisions of the Izziwotnot team in respect of all matters to do with the competition are final and no correspondence on the matter will be entered in to.
12. Winners will be contacted via ‘reply’ to their entry tweet.
13. Names of the winners will be published by the Izziwotnot Twitter account (@Izziwotnot).
14. If there is no response from the selected winners after 48 hours from when the first message is sent, another winner will be selected and messaged.
15. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the promotion.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Izziwotnot and not to any other party.
19. By entering the promotion, all participants agree to give Twitter a complete release from any and all legal liability in connection with the promotion.
20. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
21. The promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
22. Promoter: Izziwotnot, 520 Metroplex, Broadway, Salford Quays, Manchester, M50 2UE.
We want you to enjoy your purchases, but it for any reason you are unhappy with your products, please use the following returns processes.
Textiles/Soft Interior Products
If you’re not happy we’re not happy, so if you aren’t satisfied with your goods, the item(s) may be returned to us within 14 calendar days after receipt. Should you wish to return any items please contact us by email at email@example.com telling us what you want to return and the reason why and we will issue you a returns number.
The returns number must be included in the parcel along with details of the products you are returning. Customers have a duty of care for their order during the cancellation period. We also ask that returned goods are sent with their original packaging. Returns must be received within 14 calendar days of cancellation.
If products are not returned in this way, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item. This does not affect your statutory rights. We are sure you understand, but for reasons of hygiene, we cannot refund or exchange unwrapped mattresses where the pack has been opened. Unless goods are mis-described, unsatisfactory quality, faulty or wrongly sent, any costs associated with returning an item must be paid for by you the customer. Please ensure that you read the care instructions on each individual item, as unfortunately we cannot accept items for a refund or exchange if they have been damaged due to mis-use in the washing machine. We recommend you obtain a free 'Certificate of Posting' from the Post Office, as we cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit. For peace of mind you might want to send the goods Recorded Delivery.
Where possible we suggest you try to view the furniture at one of our retailers, to view the products assembled.
If your furniture is faulty, we will replace the faulty part or the piece of furniture as soon as possible. Please check it in advance, as once you have begun to assemble it the product cannot be considered new and a full ret. When assembly please take good, reasonable care of the product. You have the right to return up to 14 calendar days starting after the day of delivery. Returns must be received within 14 calendar days of cancellation.
Should you wish to return an item please contact us to arrange collection of the furniture. Please return the goods with their original packaging, to ensure the goods are returned to us in perfect condition. We reserve the right to charge a collection fee. Any costs associated with returning an item must be paid for by you, the customer unless goods are mis-described, unsatisfactory quality, not fit for purpose or faulty. If delivery of the goods is refused, or if you do not respond to the delivery notification left by the delivery company and the items are returned, you will be charged for the return of the order. A non-refundable collection charge may also be applied if a furniture collection is requested following delivery, unless the product is are mis-described, unsatisfactory quality, not fit for purpose or faulty. None of the above conditions affect your statutory rights.
Please note, ex-display product must be inspected at time of delivery, should you be unhappy with your purchase then unless returned at point of delivery via our Home Delivery Team, then a collection charge will apply in all instances.
All furniture is supplied with an instruction manual. Please make sure that you read these instructions carefully prior to assembly or use and keep them safe for future reference, along with your proof of purchase. Although we try our best, due to differing colour calibrations, we cannot guarantee an exact product colour match to the images displayed on the website. Photographs are for illustrative purposes only.
All furniture purchased from www.izziwotnot.com is covered by a 1 year guarantee, and textiles 6 months. In instances of cancellation, any ancillary contract such as warranty or credit agreement, is automatically cancelled.
We will exchange or repair any of our products (including textiles) if they display a manufacturing fault within 28 days. If an item displays a manufacturing fault after 28 days but within the guarantee period of 6 months for textiles, 1 year for furniture, we will repair or send spare parts to you free of charge.
Any missing parts must be reported within 28 days of delivery. Please ensure you have all parts, including those you might not be using, such as Cot Bed Conversion Fixings, as we cannot guarantee availability further down the line and a charge will also be incurred, unless reported at the time of delivery.
Accidental damage and damage caused by misuse is not covered by this guarantee and therefore a charge will be made. If you have damaged any of your items you may be able to make a claim against your household contents insurance. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights.
In line with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling Regulations) 2000 you may cancel, your order within 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive your goods for a full refund. Bespoke and customised goods are exempt from any cancellation rights.
Refunds will include the full price of goods paid. Should goods have been despatched please return them to us by calling 0161 830 1919 and obtaining a returns reference, the cost of returning an item may have to be covered my yourself. Should you have received a gift when the goods were purchased as part of the sales offer, then the gift must be returned on cancellation. Returns should be received within 14 calendar days of cancellation.
Please note should goods have been despatched, you must take good, reasonable care of the products you wish to return to us, throughout the cancellation period. This is in line with your rights to cancel.
For hygiene reasons, with our mattresses please do not open the clear packaging, it should be possible to inspect the mattress through the bag, as any opened mattresses can not be returned or refunded. If you have any concerns please call us on 0161 830 1919.
Our Commitment to Privacy
We value our customers and respect your privacy. We recognise that privacy of personal information is important to individuals, and that’s why we minimise the collection of personal information for our business purposes and ensure the accuracy and security of such information. We are committed to protecting your privacy and to complying with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Obtaining personal information
Because of the nature of our business, it is necessary for us to obtain personal information about you from time to time. We will however not be unduly intrusive nor obtain or use information in an inappropriate manner. We will only ask for and use personal information we reasonably need to conduct our business. The type of information we collect about you depends on how you use this website. For example, if you decide to sign up to receive further product or request a brochure, we will collect your name, address, e-mail address, contact phone number(s) and give you the option to provide further details to allows us to tailor the information to suit your needs better.
We will only collect the information that you enter onto an online order form and submit your request. In other words, if you do not submit your request, any information that you had entered is automatically deleted.
Safekeeping and need-to-know handling
We maintain strict standards to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information and ensure correct use of your information. We will use all reasonable endeavours to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. For example, we use the latest SSL V3 encryption standard to ensure information is protected when being sent over the internet. As part of us keeping your personal information private we only allow access on a need-to-know basis.
Your access and control
Where permitted by the privacy law, you are able to access your personal information that we hold during ordinary business hours. If you wish to do so, please contact us. Also, please contact us whenever there is a change to your personal information or as soon as you are aware that the details we have about you are not accurate, complete or up-to-date. We will then take all reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
It is important for us that all our customers have confidence that we handle information responsibly and it is our policy to do this.
Use of your personal information
WE WANT YOU TO KNOW: Your personal information is only used and disclosed: for the main reasons for which you provided the information. For example, to send you a brochure; a purpose made known to you at the time of collection and to which you have consented; and servicing our relationship to you or updating our records.
Please note, the information provided by you may be disclosed to our agents, contractors or third party service providers who provide administrative or other services to us. For example, some of your information may be passed on to our delivery couriers and mailing houses to enable accurate and timely delivery of your orders and/or promotional materials. Any information provided to these agents and contractors is provided only to perform their agreed tasks and they are required to keep such information confidential.
If you decide to become a VIP member and join our mailing list, we will inform you of special promotions, news and new product information that may be of interest to you by email or telephone. If you do not want to receive any such communication from us, please login to your account and unsubscribe from the email opt in or simply click unsubscribe in the email.
If you have a complaint about the way in which your personal information is being handled by us, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0161 830 1919 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may provide or third parties may provide links or other websites or resources. These are provided purely as a matter of convenience and we do not endorse the contents of those websites. We are not responsible for the availability of these websites, nor will we be liable in any way for any loss or damage that you may suffer by using those websites.
If you decide to access linked third party websites you do so at your own risk.
Conformity of Goods
Every care is taken to try and ensure that the price of your product is that applicable at the time of purchase. Prices are inclusive of vat at the rate applicable at the time of purchase. Previously viewed prices via cookies on your computer will not be honoured and requests to do so will be refused. Sale prices are available only while stocks last.
From time to time an error in prices may occur on our website. If any price appears to be incorrect please telephone us on 0161 830 1919 or e-mail us at email@example.com to check it. We cannot honour any price which is obviously incorrect even if we have in error confirmed your order on the basis of the incorrect price.
Photographs & Descriptions
We have taken reasonable precautions to try to ensure that information quoted on the Website is correct and that all products have been fairly described. We take every care to ensure that the description and specification of our products are correct at the time of going to press. However, from time to time as part of our continual improvement policy specifications may be subject to change.
Specifications and descriptions of products on this website are not intended to be binding and are intended only to give a general description of the products. We reserve the right to amend specifications without prior notice, however please be assured any amendments will only benefit you and ensure you receive a better quality product.
All measurements are approximate and intended as a guide only.
Images are for illustrative purposes only. The colour reproduction is a close representation; we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used by you. As such the colour image may not be an exact representation of the product when it arrives.
As images are for illustrative purposes only, the images may not be exactly as the current actual product so if you have specific concerns or requirements and would like further information regarding the specification, fixing positions etc please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you further.
Please note, wood is a natural product, with its own characteristics and natural marks and may change colour over time. While every effort has been made to ensure the quality of our furniture, differences in grain, texture and colour may be apparent from one product to the next and even within a product. These should be accepted as part of the individual appearance of the wood.
Customer Ratings and Reviews
Certain words and phrases are automatically blocked to ensure that we do not cause offence in anyway to any of our customers, review functions can be targeted by non genuine customers therefore not all reviews are published.
Law and Territory
These Terms and Conditions and your use of our website are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. This does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights. This website and our Terms and Conditions have been designed for use within the United Kingdom and under UK law. Whilst we are happy to consider requests for products and enquiries from outside the United Kingdom, we give no warranty, express or implied, that the use of this website or the placing of any order through this website from outside the UK complies with any applicable non-UK laws or regulations. Accordingly, any products or promotions not permitted under your local law are not offered to you.
How to contact us
520 Metroplex Broadway
Tel: 0161 830 1919
Izziwotnot, Deszone Limited. Company Registration Number 1118013.
VIP Terms and Conditions
- To have a VIP Membership card, you need to supply us with your email and home addresses. You'll also need to consent to receiving marketing information from us, but please rest assured that we'll never pass your details on to any company outside Izziwotnot for them to use for their mailing or marketing purposes.
- Your email address can only be linked to one VIP membership. If you'd like a second membership (for your partner for example), you'll need a second email address to complete your registration.
- You can't transfer or copy your card, and it can only be used by registered member. If members of your family would like a card, they'll need to join as members with their own email address.
- Except where stated, you can only use your Izziwotnot* VIP Card for purchases made via izziwotnot.com or by phone directly to Izziwotnot.
- When a current offer exceeds the 15% VIP discount, the product discount code will apply. Products not included in the promotion will then receive the 15% VIP Discount.
- To qualify for a Free Gift for both you and a friend, your friend be new to the VIP Club and once you and your friend have shopped, you will both be posted your Free Gift. All introducers must be existing members.
- VIP discount cannot be applied after you have placed the order and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, cash-back or voucher offer being run by Izziwotnot. Cash alternatives are not available.
- Provided your membership (as the existing VIP Member) remains in force and your friend has not exercised their statutory right to cancel their order, you will both qualify for your free gift. We will aim to send the free gift within 30 days after this time.
- Izziwotnot reserve the right to cancel any memberships if we discover or suspect the terms of the offer are being abused.
- Izziwotnot reserve the right to alter the free gift at any time according to availability. All our customers will get the VIP Club card and a gift with their first order. This offer may be withdrawn at any time.